You are requested to read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before you use the services of the website http://outshinelabs.com .
- The term User, you, your, candidate, trainee, shall refer to the user who is browsing or registering at the Site. The term Outshine Labs, we, us, our shall refer to Outshine Labs which is the owner of the website. The term site refers to outshinelabs.com. Outshine Tech Pvt. Ltd. is the parent company of Outshine Labs that is responsible for funding and operations of Outshine Labs. All payment related transactions and issues are directed to Outshine Tech. Pvt. Ltd. Site refers to the website http://outshinelabs.com.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Outshine Labs. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Outshine Labs reserves the right to amend courses anytime without any notification whatsoever.
- Outshine Labs reserves the right to terminate/suspend training of any candidate if performance and interests of candidate are not found satisfactory
- We Accept Payments through NEFT, Cheques and Demand Draft.
- You have to pay the fee for the Application Form only. There is no fees for the training program.
- The payment for Application Fees must be confirmed 3 days prior to the commencement of the batch.
- We do not accept nor encourage cash payment for the program.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a acknowledgment page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same from your payment history or with the Admissions Department whether or not your payment has been received. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Outshine Labs will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that payment was not processed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by Outshine Labs:
Cancellation of Application
There may be certain circumstances, conditions when Outshine Labs is unable to accept and must cancel your application. We, reserve the right of sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any application for any reason whatsoever. Outshine Labs will contact you if all or any portion of your application is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your application.
Cancellation of Admission
Outshine Labs reserves full right to immediately terminate the admission without giving any reasons whatsoever. The candidature of any trainee will be revoked or terminated under following conditions:
- If he/she is found disobedient, irresponsible, undisciplined or involved in any sort of unethical habits.
- If he/she fails to perform as required to meet the expected standard of performance.
Cancellation by the User:
In case of requests for admission cancellation or refund, Outshine Tech. Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject requests for any reason whatsoever. We will not be able to cancel payments that have already been processed. We have the full right to decide whether a payment has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
- Once the payment is confirmed it shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- As part of usual business practice, if Outshine Tech. Pvt. Ltd receives a cancellation notice and the payment has not been processed/approved by Outshine Tech. Pvt Ltd, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within a reasonable period of time.
- Application fees are not refundable.
If you need help regarding your payment, admission or any other issue, the best in the company is available. You can reach our admission department at : email@example.com
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Outshine Labs and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the direct control of Outshine Tech. Pvt. Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Outshine Tech. Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.